||When the Guitar is your voice
The Cream-Tone is a blues players dream come true with a wonderful almost transparent tone through to a slight midrange bump for being heard in the mix. Strat's take on the "Texas Tone" while Tele's can pull off open string runs with sparking clarity.
Voodoo / Mojo, what ever you want to call it, the Cream-Tone has it!
Our aim was to develop a pedal geared towards vintage tone freaks. Each pedal is hand-made using the finest quality components and tested to ensure that it preserves the guitars natural tone.
New for Humbucker Players
We have been asked by a few "175" and "335" players for a "less drive" mod, so we added a couple of switches inside, to allow you to customise your G2D Cream-Tone to your guitar and playing style. Click here to find out more.
The Cream-Tone features true bypass as well as a Solo switch for volume boost when you are soloing.
To read more about the "Cream-Tone", click on the article from the NZ Musician magazine.
- Volume sets the balance between your clean sound and the pedals sound.
- Tone is our unique design, it adds fullness to single coils and has the ability to make humbuckers sing.
- Solo sets the amount of volume boost and adds warmth without adding extra drive.
- Drive ranges from clean* to a singing mild overdrive, without losing string definition or pickup charactor. (*depends on internal switch settings).
- Green light on, in Blues mode.
- Red light on, in Solo mode with a volume boost.
No Risk Guarantee
If you are not happy with your G2D Guitar Pedal, then email us within 14 days and return the pedal
in its original box for a refund. This offer excludes shipping and customs charges.
G2D is wailing in: America, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Carribean, Denmark,
Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway,
Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK...